24 August, 2016

Jetsun Milarepa

Jetsun Milarepa


Oh My gracious Guru, Marpa Lho Draug Wa,
From the depth of my heart I think of you.
In deepest earnestness I meditate on you.
That I never be separated from you, is my prayer.

Merging the Self-mind with the Guru is indeed a happy thing.
Manifestation itself is the essence of Reality.
Through the realization of this unborn Dharmakaya,
I merge myself in the Realm of Non-effort,
To both the high and low Views am I indifferent.
In the mind of Non-effort I feel happiness and joy.

The nature of Mind is the Light and the Void.
By realizing the awareness of Light-Void,
I merge myself in the original state of Non-effort.
To good and bad experiences am I indifferent.
With a mind of Non-effort, I feel happiness and joy.

The Six Senses and Sense Objects of themselves dissolve [into the Dharmadhatu].
Where the Non-differentiation of subject and object is realized.
I merge happiness and sorrow into one;
I enter the original state of Non-effort.
To right and wrong actions, am I indifferent.
Happy indeed is the Non-effort mind.
 
The very nature of the Dharmakaya
Is identified through its myriad forms;
The myriad forms are the Nirmanakaya of Buddha.

With this understanding in mind,
Whatever circumstance I may encounter,
I am free in the happy realm of Liberation!
To return to the home of Buddha I have no longing!
Happy indeed is this mind of Non-effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment